***Hey guys! If you’ve already seen our Asus GTX 1660 Ti review some parts (like the shirt xD) will probably look familiar as we filmed all of them in one day, but I wanted to make sure new viewers got to hear about the basics of the new GTX 1660 Ti chip as well. Let me know what you think, and more are coming soon! 🙂 ***
You can buy this MSI GTX 1660 Ti here:
(US, Amazon.com) – https://amzn.to/2EvLiMN
Ad: Get your Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Memory here:
(US, Amazon.com) – https://amzn.to/2IPaKBd
(EU, Amazon.de) – https://amzn.to/2EvGXZP
Or learn more about it in our video: http://bit.ly/2EupPDJ
Like our content? Please consider liking, subscribing and leaving a comment!
– Game benchmarks are displayed in average FPS for convenience (more benchmarks can be found on our site later today)
– Displayed pricing in the conclusion is what we’ve been told for the Netherlands. Keep in mind pricing will always vary from MSRP, so we always stress that you do a bit of research before buying anything.
– For those of you wondering between fancy GTX 1660 Ti’s and budget RTX 2060 models, I’ll be working on a fun comparison in the next few days!
– Intel Core i9-9900K
– ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
– Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz
– Samsung 970 PRO SSD
– Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W
Come hang out and talk tech with us?
Twitter (Nada) – https://twitter.com/NadaOverbeeke
Twitter (Stephan) – https://twitter.com/Foritain
Twitch (Both) – https://www.twitch.tv/techtesterslive
Disclosure: This product was made available for testing by MSI. As per our guidelines MSI nor anyone else gets a damn say about anything in this video or any of our other content 😀
#Nvdia #ASUS #GTX1660Ti